Thursday, November 1, 2007

Now Now, It's Already November!

So can you believe it?

It's Now November and here's Wishing Everyone a Happy Sweet November! :)
Hope this month will be filled with much Happiness and Sweet Moments for You and Yours!

Birthday Shout Outs to November Babies, Young and Younger! *wink*

And for this month, we have a Special friend as our
Featured Groovie Guest Designer!
Please welcome Sri Sams from USA!

My name is Sri and currently, we live in Southern Florida. I came from Singapore and had lived in the States since 1996. I went to Hawaii to pursue my degree in Tourism and never came back home! kekekeke.... I am a stay at home mom to 3 girls... Yasmine, 6 years old, Juliana, 4 years old and my little baby, Lilia, 4 months old. I'm married to a wonderful man, Jeff, for 8 years now. I started scrapbooking in June 2005 and am addicted to it eversince.

Sri's LayoutMy challenge is to scrap an event...whether it's a trip to the zoo or a birthday. And they have to use more than 1 photo. And oh, I would like to give 2 Raks to Two lucky winners!

Thank You Sri!!!

What an awesome challenge and please email your layouts to
grooviemary@yahoo.com

or post your layouts @
Groovie Java Scraps Cafe :)

November Challenge
November 1st ~ November 30th

Can't wait to see your Layouts!

And remember Girls,
Have Groovie Fun
! :D

No comments: