Saturday, March 1, 2008

March Groovie Challenge

Third Month of the Year has come right March~ing in! :D

Hello there Groovie Girls! I hope Everyone is in the Best of Health and Enjoying Life each day as it comes :) Some of us are looking forward to the One Week School break where our Groovie Kids can have some Fun and take a break from the school books and homework too! *wink*

Wishing Everyone a Great Month in March!

I'd like Everyone to Welcome
Groovie Michelle, our Featured Groovie Guest Designer
for the month of March.

Hello All ! My name is Michelle. I live in the north-west of Singapore with my husband and our son. I worked in the IT industry for over 10 years before becoming a stay-at-home mom 3 years ago. My husband has been dabbling in photography for over 10 years and I have the impossible task of organizing the photographs. I started scrapbooking in July 2006 with the intent to create an album of our favourite shots of our son’s growing years. I love that scrapbooking is my hobby but involves my husband and son as well.

Michelle's Challenge
My challenge is to create a multi-photo layout of at least
four photographs. At least one of the photographs
must be of minimum size 4R (4” by 6”).
Please also use orange colour in the layout.
Michelle will also be sponsoring a RAK Prize to the Winner!!!
Aren't they Yummy? Our Groovie Challenge is Open to Everyone :)

Please come and join in and send your Layouts to
grooviemary@yahoo.com

If you're a Groovie Girl, please post your Layouts @
Groovie Scraps Cafe

Michelle will also be Hosting an Online Crop
so do Register as a Groovie Girl and join in the chat and fun
@ Groovie Scraps Cafe :D

Challenge is Open from
March 1st ~ March 30th

Thank You and Have a Groovie Month!

4 comments:

June said...

Great challenge Michelle ! and the RAK looks so yummy.
-June

Nor said...

OOooo gorgeous LO Michelle!!!

Nor said...

OOooo gorgeous LO Michelle!!!

Pandachu said...

Hey michelle, does the LO have to be a one pager?