Sunday, November 2, 2008

Groovie November

Welcome November!

How are you Groovie Girls and Family?
Hope you are well and Enjoying this month of November!
Exams are over for some of our Little Ones and soon it'll be the School Holidays!
Have Groovie Fun wherever you are and Cherish the Moments :)

November is a Special Month for me personally as I will be celebrating my Wedding Anniversary and my Birthday! Yeah! :D And for all November Babies and Couples celebrating, Have a Great Celebration!

For the month of November, I've invited a sweet Groovie Lady to be our
Featured Groovie Guest Designer.
Please welcome...


Michelle Lui
Hi everyone, my name is Michelle Lui and I'm from Singapore. I started this hobby about two years ago and is so addicted to scrapbooking now that whenever I have time, the only thing in my mind is to sit down and start a new layout, and it has become part of my life.

I am very honoured to be the Featured Groovie Guest Designer for this month challenge. Have fun!

Michelle's Challenge
My Challenge for the month will be using any punches or/and die cuts that you have. For my case, I have used punches for my flowers and die cut to emboss my frame for my layout. Do join in the fun and can't wait to see what you come up with!

November Groovie Challenge runs from
November 2nd~November 29th

Please email your layouts to
grooviemary@yahoo.com

or

post your layouts @
Groovie Scraps Cafe.

Come and Register @
Groovie Scraps Cafe

and join in the Happening Groovie Fun!

Have a Fabulous November!

No comments: