Friday, October 1, 2010

October Is Here

Dear Groovie Friends!

Happy October and I hope everyone will have a Great Month. Are You Feeling Groovie is back this month with a new Featured Groovie Guest Designer along with her Groovie Challenge for you. So without further adue, please Welcome

Featured Groovie Guest Designer
So a little about me. I'm Jaclyn Kline from the Philippines. My friends refer to me as Kline 'coz it's shorter (just one syllable). I'm always taken for a guy 'coz of my name though, especially if they haven't seen me yet. I started scrapping February of this year. And was a certified scrapaholic in less than a week, certified hoarder in a month. haha. I find scrapping very relaxing 'coz it's different from my line of work. I'm a software developer ad sometimes it can be very stressful so I find solace in scrapping.

Jacklyn's Groovie Layouts

'Nuf said, here's my Groovie challenge:

For this challenge I want to see any handmade or found embellishments (don't forget your archival spray) in your layout. It doesn't have to be both, you can just pick one :) Include a story of where you found or how you came up with your handmade embellishment. There's no theme, just the embellishments. Here's a few of my own to start things up:

Handmade tag
Paper piecing
Ephemera
Found embellishment
Handmade flowers
There's a RAK prize for the winner.
Have an awesome October :)

Jacklyn's Groovie Challenge
October 1st ~ October 29th

Please post your Layout @
Groovie Scraps Cafe
or email it to
grooviemary@yahoo.com

Enjoy October and Have Groovie Fun!

1 comment:

Edleen said...

These are Groovie & Fabulous Jacklyn! Thanks for being this month's FGGD :)